- HAND SEWN – Felt stuffed life cycle of the butterfly to help teachers and early years professional interact with children whilst telling the popular story and teaching about metamorphosis. Especially recommended as a Home – School learning resource, EYFS, Key Stage1 National curriculum. MEASUREMENTS – Cocoon/ Chrysalis 24cm long, Caterpillar 20cm long, leaf 14 cm, Butterfly Wingspan 20cm. All fit into the cocoon as a hand bag with hanging loop
- DIGITAL DOWNLOAD RESOURCES – easy to follow craft templates to cut out and use again and again PLUS PICTURE OF LIFE CYCLE to download as poster
- FULL SET OF CRAFT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES – The templates and instructions can be printed off to use as part of the interaction with the children. Children can make their own set for sewing, colour in, glue, use with different materials such as paper, felt, plastic paint, draw, plasticine and other arts and crafts supplies. Suitable for crafters and artists of all abilities, including beginners and pre-school children.
- IDEAL GIFT – Suitable for parents, as a gift, put on a baby mobile, easy to follow plans and instructions makes this ideal for educators and carers. Perfect for bedtime reading.
- BOOK NOT INCLUDED – The Very Hungry Caterpillar book is not included